Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wolverine.


I started out with low expectations on this one. Not a big Xmen fan, at least not of the movies…but Jackman was the best part of them (along with Prof.X and Magneto). But I am a fan of Wolverine. He was the first character I picked when playing Marvel RPG. The first comic I every bought at a convention was Spiderman Vs Wolverine, and Punisher Vs Wolverine. So I’m a fan of the character and Jackman’s portrayal. That being said, I wasn’t expecting too much. But I really enjoyed this film! In fact, I really really liked it, I loved it! I mean we got a solid wolverine origin and I love that him and sabertooth teamed up at the end!

If you stayed through the end credits (depending on which theatre you were at, there are 2 different ones) it showed Deadpool going for his head, and saying “shhh” breaking the 4th wall (like the deadpool comics do – thanks wiki!). The other is wolverine in japan drinking…hopefully taking us to the Logan with patch (or without) and his japan adventures!

There are problems with some of the characters, as with all xmen movies, and a lot of guys are tense over deadpool. Even thought deadpool was “ruined”, he really wasn’t, cause you can say he becomes the deadpool we know after this movie. All I know is that we got the bone claws, weapon x, and a lot of cool fights and the best opening credits of a marvel movie. Wolverine was perfect in it, and that’s what we wanted. Plus I like wolverine doing his own thing, not being a sidekick to the xmen. There were also a lot of wow moments. I was stunned at a few things, so its all good! Definitely the best mutant movie, and I cant wait to see it again!

5/5 (that’s right, I really liked it!!!!!)
J-KRAKEN

No comments:

Post a Comment