Friday, June 5, 2009

R.I.P. Frankenstein.


David Carradine died the other day in Bangkok. There have been several reports about it, and as far as I can tell, he was found Hanging in a closet naked, with the rope tied around his neck and penis….WHOA!!! That’s right, the Penis!!!!! That aside, I don’t wanna talk about his death, but his life.

I first saw him in Death Race 2000 as Frankenstein. I absolutely love that movie and he was the best in it. I have yet to find a Frankenstein fan shirt (the black shirt with an “F” on it.) Later I saw him in Sundown (the Bruce Campbell movie where Davy is Dracula and Bruce is Van Helsing’s son - or something). Those 2 roles are enough to make him the best ever! But he was also the man who needed to be killed in KILL BILL, and of course Kung Fu and Legends Continues.

He of course was given that role after they ripped it off Bruce Lee (the greatest man to live) but I guess it wasn’t Davy’s fault.

But the wickedest movie he made was CIRCLE OF IRON!!! What a cool movie, that Bruce “The Greatest Man to Live” Lee wrote! I highly recommend you to buy all those movies on dvd and make your collection mean something!!!

Anyway, it’s sad he’s dead, and ill honour him by watching Death Race 2000 and calling out for FRANKENSTEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


J-KraKen

No comments:

Post a Comment