Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Go Big or go home!

Big Man Japan

Mockumentary about a guy who gets electrocuted to become BIG MAN JAPAN. A big huge Godzilla type (he looks like a big sumo) who fights monsters. However, in this film, no one really cares about him. They think he sucks too!

The monsters in this film are really bizarre. Like really! And the ending is very odd, but I think I figured it out….but still…odd.

This movie is just odd. People say there is a lot of subtle humor…well I didn’t really laugh much at the movie, but thought it was neat. It’s a bit slow at times though…and the fights are not long, but neat.

The ending, even thought it’s odd, is funny! I have to watch this one again and see if I pick up anything new.

Good one for the boys to own – If you like Godzilla (kaiju) films.

3.5/5 (for now…)

--J-KraKen--[>

No comments:

Post a Comment