Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Caterpillar Affect.

The Butterfly Effect.

Ashton Kutcher stars in this movie that he also produced – thus proving the man can pick a good script and can act! So why is he in all these other completely garbage movies? Who can tell.

This one I can tell you is really good. Ashton can travel back through time and right the wrongs of his life…of which there are enough to sustain a 2 hour film.

But every time he goes back, he effs up something else. That is the Butterfly Effect…if a butterfly flaps its wings I can change the course of time.

This is a really well written movie. Good from start to finish. There is suspense, and I was doing a lot of thinking during it too. Would I go back and change stuff knowing that I could alter what has come to pass? Who knows.

I don’t wanna get to into this review because I want everyone to see this movie and enjoy it the way I did.

I will be buying this one!

4.5/5

J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment