Monday, January 18, 2010

I need somebody.

HELP.

The Beatles, they sing, we all know that, they also make movies, we probably knew that, but I am not sure if anyone here knew how funny and enjoyable the movies are!

Ok, I have only seen Help, but based on this movie I can see the potential! Explaining the plot is about as useful as explaining a Marx Brothers plot, but ill try…This evil cult wants to sacrifice people, but the chosen one must be wearing a special ring, once the chosen one is picked, they are painted red and offered to their god Kali (from temple of doom) but just before they kill a chosen girl they see she is not wearing the special ring. Before she was chosen she sent the ring to Ringo of the Beatles and he is currently wearing it. So they must get the ring back within a quick period of time, otherwise the girl will be allowed to go free and they will have to chose another sacrifice – which will be Ringo, since he is wearing the ring. Odd I know.

Anyway, the jokes in this movie never end and there isn’t a moment which is not enjoyable. I cannot even get into the jokes here, but think of Top Secret mixed with British humour and the Monkees TV show.

You must get help, I know I will.

4.5/5

J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment