Monday, February 8, 2010

The Golden Age of Smallville.

Smallville: Absolute Justice.

It took 9 seasons for me to finally watch Smallville, a show supposedly based on Superman before he became Superman. That being said, it’s been 9 seasons and no Superman. We had Aquaman (in orange shirt), Flash, Green Arrow (in full costume) but no Superman. Zod, Doomsday, Jor-el, Martian Manhunter, Cyborg, Metallo, BUT NO SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!! WTF. Anyway, this is the ultimate in dry because this episode is about the JSA!!!!!





The Justice Society of America (my favourite team of heroes). Anyway, almost every JSA character is mentioned or referenced in some way in this episode any they are pretty much exact. You see Sandman, Dr. Fate, Star-spangled Kid, Stargirl and Hawkman. You see Green Lanterns ring, Jay Garrick’s Flash helmet, Hawkgirl’s mask etc.


This is one jam-packed episode! I loved it. But I am really biased here. I never thought I would see the day where I saw Stargirl, Hawkman, Dr. Fate and Sandman in costume in live action. That enough makes me pumped for this episode and it’s probably the best thing that came out of Smallville.

Since Smallville is still Superman, at least in name, I will be buying all the seasons (I currently own every Superman, or related dvd there is), but this episode should be packaged on it’s own as a tv movie, and ill buy that too.

No rating since Hawkman and Fate live action deserve 5 stars just of the heck of it.

J-Man.



No comments:

Post a Comment