Monday, February 15, 2010

Truth Justice and the Soviet Way.

Superman: Red Son.

Superman’s ship crash lands in Russia instead of Kansas. He grows up in communist Russia instead of the small town Smallville.

This is the premise for one of the best books I have ever read from DC Comics. This is the same writer that wrote Wanted (the worst comic I have ever read – although now I understand what he was trying to do with Wanted, but I just didn’t like it). But Red Son is so amazing, you must all go out and buy it now!

The story is so amazing, I don’t want to spoil even one paragraph of it. But I will say (in case you are nervous about it) Superman is NOT evil or even bad in this, he is still good and wants to help people, but stuff happens, you’ll see when you read it.

If you consider yourself a comic guy (which means you own some comics) you should own this, or else turn in your badge.

5/5

J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment