Wednesday, March 24, 2010

W C - yeah you know me.

The Bank Dick.

WC Fields stars in this movie. This was my first WC movie and I really liked him. I mean he is like Groucho Marx, everything he does is funny. His character is funny. The storyline of this film is nothing – I cant even really describe it. He gets a job at a bank after he accidentally captures a bank robber (even that is hard to explain).

I can basically tell from this movie that his other movies will be just him in different situations or locations. Like the Marx Brothers (my fave comedy team), the storylines are just excuses for the Bros to do their thing.

That being said WC IS THIS MOVIE. You get what you paid for. He is funny and really a joy to watch. So rating this is very difficult, but you know what, the movie is about WC and not the story – he is the story.

See it.

4/5

J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment