Tuesday, August 3, 2010

You're a wonder.

Wonder Woman.

I have always loved WW. I have a shelf dedicated to her in my room with toys and models and a comic autographed by Lynda Carter – thanks to my wife for that one. I also own more comics of Wonder Woman than of any other superhero. Superman and Aquaman are close though.

Anyway, I love the character and I love her origin. Besides Superman, her origin is the most exciting. I love Greek Mythology and how she was created from clay etc. This movie does a really good job of introducing her. In fact, if this was reworked a bit and maybe a bit more drama added, you would have the makings of a good origin film for her. But I’m sure they’ll ass that movie up when it finally comes. But until then, you can watch this one!

4/5

J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment