Monday, October 4, 2010

Teachers beware.


Detention.

Dolph Lundgren ex soldier, fighter, bad ass, ass-kicker, ranger, navy seal, etc retires and takes up teaching high school.

HOLD ON.

If Dolph Lundgren was my teacher I would be pretty scared. But alas, kids still misbehave etc, even though Dolph could kick them to the moon with one shot.

Whatever, bad guys come to the school after hours to exchange money for drugs or something – I don’t remember – but the villains are the biggest bunch of rudy-poo asswipes I have ever seen. I have never been more pumped for Dolph to kick their asses – which he does, but not enough for my liking, but anyway, Dolph is keeping some kids after school and they all team up on the villains.

Great fun if you don’t take it seriously. I suggest ordering up a pizza, getting a few pals over and sitting back with a cold beverage (your choice) and popping this one in for a good time!

3/5

J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment