Monday, February 21, 2011

I wish I could go back and not watch this.


Hot Tub Time Machine.

Yes, I was dumb enough to get this movie and I watched it and it sucks. This movie was advertised as being a big “80’s” tribute. It takes place in the 80s and I was told that if you love the 80s then you’ll love this. That statement is true for about 1 min of screen time.
When they first go back in time to the 80s you see walkmans, big hear, leg warmers and other 80s stuff. That’s it. That one scene is all the 80s stuff you get. The rest of the movie could have taken place in the 90s, or 70s or whatever.

The time travel stuff was horrid too. Apparently all these guys did in the 80s was swear and have sex. I knew this would suck and I got fooled again by people saying its all in good fun. Chevy Chase and Crispin Glover were the only good things and the Motley Lue video at the end.

1/5

J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment