Monday, January 2, 2012

Dolph vs the Army of Darkness!


In the Name of the King 2: Two Worlds.


This continues from the Jason Statham film, but now Dolph is the man. So basically Dolph is taken from modern day back to medieval times (no he doesn’t have a chainsaw arm!) to do battle with dragons and witches.


Apparently he is the chosen one, although that isn’t explained until the end, and I kept thinking, I guess if I had to choose someone to go back and fight evil I would pick Dolph, or maybe JCVD!


Anyway, this film has a much lower budget than the previous installment and it shows. The CGI is kind of whatever, and nothing much really happens, but Dolph is still the best and makes the movie good. Basically if you like Uwe Bowl (I just lost half my readers), and Dolph then check it out. But don’t get too excited over the premise, there is a lot of exposition in this film and it’s not like we are dealing with “12 Angry Men” level of writing.


3/5


J-Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment